Meet af83 at « Mobile Day », a day devoted to the Future of Mobile
By Marie 16-11-2012
This next November 19th, Silicon Sentier invites you to this day with round-table conferences, beta-tests workshops, start-ups demos and pitches. The event will take place in La Cantine from 10 am till midnight. A meeting not to be missed!
Big companies, startups, SMB, developers and entrepreneurs will compare their experiences and points of view on the future of mobile. For that, this day will discuss three main topics: Medias on mobile, mobile development and connected devices.
af83 will of course be here: Louis Montagne, our CEO and co-founder, will talk in the final round-table, taking place from 7 to 9PM. “The Future of Mobility”… A vast topic, but some aspects are particularly important to him, and he’ll be sure to address them:
- Indy web and freedom
- User or role-player?
- Understanding what you’re doing: managing your identity and data, defending your private data, controlling your personal information system, interconnecting and sharing it…
- Myriads of devices vs an only device
- Standards and full HTML
Stéphane Distinguin, faberNovel Founder and Chairman, and af83 co-founder as well, will hold this conference. The other speakers will be:
- Carmen Borona Badiat, Open innovation, Opinno,
- Georges-Edouard Dias, L’Oreal Digital Strategy Manager for France and Foreign Countries,
- Bertrand Dupuis, Nokia Communication Chief Officer,
- Mathieu Horn, founder of the telco company JOE,
- Dominique Sciamma, Head of Development and Research at Strate College,
- Dinh Viêt Hoà, Sparrow co-founder and CTO.
Find more information and the program of the day online.